xsl-list

Axes, predicates, and finding the right node

2003-05-29 08:02:16
From: Erika Marlow <EMarlow(_at_)GatewayEDI(_dot_)com>
To: "XSL List (XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com)"
<XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Subject: Axes, predicates, and finding the right node
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:20:22 -0500

Hello.
I'm attempting to determine if a node exists on a sibling to an ancestor of
the current node.  In the following "tree" payerid is the current node being
processed and I need to determine if the reject node exists.  What's a good
way to do this?

boolean(ancestor::origreq[following-sibling::response/eligresp/subscribe/rej
ect])  ?

Log

transaction

---------------------
 |               |
origreq        response
  |                   |
eliginq           eligresp
  |                   |
payerid           subscribe

                 reject

Thanks,
Erika Marlow

end

------------  Gateway EDI, Inc.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to them, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any
part of it in any way.  To do so may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the