xsl-list

Straight quotes to Smart quotes

2003-05-19 16:46:57
Hi,
Iam new to this group and today only joined.I have a
doubt in XSLT.
I want to convert Straight quotes to Smart quotes in
XSLT. But Iam facing a problem in editors. (i.e even
though Iam typing curly quotes, it has been converted
to straight quotes in the WSAD editor.) I know that in
word, it will convert automatically like that and we
can disable that option in tools.
I was confused about these two entities hexa decimal
values also. Is it possible to convert this using
Xalan?.

Thanks in advance,
Prasad