xsl-list

Xsltproc document()

2003-05-19 10:54:41
I'm sending parameters to xsltproc from an application interface andrunning
into a problem with the document() function.

If I send a parameter that is a filename without a path, everything works
fine.  The filename that gets passed is for a file that is in the same
directory as the stylesheet.

<xsl:param name="foo"/>
.
.
.
<xsl:copy-of select="document($foo)/dir"/>

However, if I try to send a full path so I can incorporate a file that is
somewhere other than the same directory, it doesn't work.  I've tried to
send the parameter as c:\foo and as file:\\\c:\foo and nothing seems to
work.

Does anyone know if this is something that xsltproc doesn't do well or if
I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
AWK