xsl-list

RE: Request and Submit within XML

2003-05-14 03:07:12
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com schrieb am 14.05.03 06:41:49:

From: schubrakete(_at_)web(_dot_)de [mailto:schubrakete(_at_)web(_dot_)de]
How can I take an submit or an request within XML Document?
I want to build a webside without HTML only with XML.
XML is to SGML as XHTML is to HTML.  If you want to use form elements in an
'XML document" file you will should use XHTML.

Edward Middleton

That`s right but what is with XForms. And I want directly change XML documents
and not first
take an input field and change the hidden field and send then changes in a
submit.
I want to send a formular like this
<document>
   <name/>
   <street/>
</document>
The User have insert name and street and I want send back  to the Server

<document>
   <name>Martin<name/>
   <street>Hunaustrasse<street/>
</document>

This can I sort and make it persist in a SQL Server Database
Perhaps can you in short senteces take an example for XHTML?
Thanks!!

Martin Lietz Softwareengineer IndecGmbH