xsl-list

RE: Request and Submit within XML

2003-05-14 03:09:38
Hi,

How can I take an submit or an request within XML Document?
I want to build a webside without HTML only with XML.

Sorry I forgot ma RealName.
Perhaps Is there another mistake from my side or why nobody
write something to me?????

Well, your question is quite general and under specified. Also, it might not
have anything to do with XSLT, unless you want to preprocess your XML documents
on the client-side with XSLT before letting CSS take care of the styling. It
would help if you asked a detailed question (about an tXSLT related problem)
with a short XML source example and the XSLT stylesheet you have so far.

But to answer your question "how to submit or request within XML document":
XForms and XLink, respectively. The implementations are scarce, so you might
want to consider delivering XHTML to the client and do the XML related
processing on the server-side, e.g. with Cocoon.

Cheers,

Jarno - Various Artists: Aghast View - "Groundzero" (Loss Mix By Assemblage 23)