xsl-list

Apply templates question

2003-05-13 17:46:31
Hi,

Using the Saxon Lite processor and specifing xsl version 1.1, I am using
xsl:document to transform my xml file into a html frames document. I am close to
 the finish line with this project, but I have one last problem to solve.

So basically, inside my first xsl:document I am specifing the navigation frame
and I am using: <xsl:apply-templates select="//toc/*" />
This puts my Table of Contents container with all of its kids into the
navigation frame. Works wonderful.

Next, inside my second xsl:document I specify what I want in the main body
frame. At the moment I'm using: <xsl:apply-templates select="*" />
This of course puts everything in the xml file into the main body frame. What I
really want is to put everything EXCEPT the toc container.

Can anyone offer a solution?
Thanks!
Dee Waldron
Tokyo Japan