xsl-list

Re: Obtain XSL content

2003-05-13 06:17:35
I would like, in some situations, to show a more friendly way to the user
define the xsl content.
For example:

        <xsl:choose>
            <xsl:when test="/Orders/SalesOrder/Customer/Gender='F'">
                <xsl:text>Female</xsl:text>
            </xsl:when>
           <xsl:when test="/Orders/SalesOrder/Customer/Gender='M'">
              <xsl:text>Male</xsl:text>
           </xsl:when>
        </xsl:choose>

For the user, i would like to show: