xsl-list

Re: XPath question.

2003-05-06 20:02:52

At 07:32 PM 5/6/2003 -0700, Rob Rohan wrote:
if it does *not* start with the letter Q? So you want to negate the
test="" like: "not(starts-with(//title, 'Q') or starts-with(//episode,
'Q'))"

        Sorry, I meant to say if it -starts- with the letter Q.

<xsl:if test="not(starts-with(entry/title, 'Q') or
starts-with(entry/episode, 'Q'))">

I tried that, way early on. No dice. Then I tried using 'not' with the same query. No dice. Now, I can see it not working with the one, but not with the other? Weeeeeird. I mean, if it comes up false, it should pass through. And it's not in the template called, either, because it works as a standalone. Something about my <xsl:if/> statement is breaking it.

--->Ben