xsl-list

Re: 2 level grouping

2003-06-26 07:56:43
On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 04:43 PM, cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com wrote:
Google "Muenchian method"

Yeah, I know about that. But I can't figure out how to do this with two 'levels' of groups.. months and years. It makes it much more complicated (unless I'm missing something). I can figure out most xsl stuff out myself but I'm not a real programmer and sometimes things get a little bit too complex for me.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.. or maybe I just have to accept that this is beyond my grasp and find another solution.