xsl-list

RE: xml (source) file name in html (output format) meta tag

2003-06-24 06:40:04
Thank you Jarno,

I was getting the same implementation but then by writting entities for
that.
Your method doesn't really solve my specific problem: I am transforming
hundreds of files and I need to declare the filename as a variable that has
its value dictated at run-time (runtime of transformation of each xml
file)...

Cheers
-Iolanda

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarno(_dot_)Elovirta(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com
[mailto:Jarno(_dot_)Elovirta(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 2:27 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] xml (source) file name in html (output format) meta
tag

FAQ,

Due to the specific requirements of PegHelp, I need to output
the following
section in the beginning of the file:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="{filename}.html">

Rewrite this to

  <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="{$filename}.html">

, add

  <xsl:param name="filename" select="''"/>

as a top-level instruction into your stylesheet, and set the filename
parameter using the API of your XSLT processor.

Cheers,

Jarno - Wumpscut: Totmacher (Haujobb Mix)