xsl-list

xml (source) file name in html (output format) meta tag

2003-06-24 04:52:56

Hi,
I am currently developing a style sheet that works with PegHelp (Windows CE)
in mobile devices...

Due to the specific requirements of PegHelp, I need to output the following
section in the beginning of the file:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="{filename}.html">
<META name="SUBJECT" content="system">
<TITLE>TheTitle</TITLE>
</HEAD>

Where {filename} is a value that must match the actual file name of the XML
file that is being processed to HTML output.

For the transformation process I am using XSLT.
Do you know how could I get this value automatically (at run time of the
transformatio  of each xml file) written to the meta tag of the html file?

Thanks

da Costa Martins, Iolanda