xsl-list

(unknown)

2003-06-23 12:28:21
 public-qt-comments(_at_)w3(_dot_)org

At 23:36 22/06/2003 +0200, you wrote:
Probably people, who have recently sent messages to this address can
explain:
Is there anything I should do (e.g. subscribe) in order to be able to send
my comments, or is this just a temporary problem?

Dimitre,

Some W3C lists have been throwing people off the lists in the last few
months when messages bounce, but that normally means you are sent an email
telling you that you have been thrown off. The settings for different lists
seem to be very different. On one list I was thrown off after almost every
comment I sent ... No, <grin/>, not because of what I said. :)

Also, after your first post to a W3C list you are sent an email which you
MUST reply to giving permission for your email to be archived. I think if
you don't reply to that email your posts won't get through to the public
archives.

I haven't posted to public-qt-comments for several days, since I have been
particularly busy so I don't know if there is a recent problem. I haven't
had any problems posting to public-qt-comments ... and I have made more
than a few comments there recently.

Theoretically you shouldn't have to subscribe to post. However, if you
don't mind subscribing then send an email to
public-qt-comments-request(_at_)w3(_dot_)org and re-send your email and see if
that
fixes the problem.

Andrew Watt