xsl-list

RE: Load xml into combo box

2003-06-20 10:48:02
What did you try?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-
list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Tham Tinh
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:33 AM

Hi all,
I have the following xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SponsorOfficelist>
      <SponsorOffice>
              <OfficeName>Somewhere </OfficeName>
              <OfficeCode>1</OfficeCode>
      </SponsorOffice>
      <SponsorOffice>
              <OfficeName>Here</OfficeName>
              <OfficeCode>2</OfficeCode>
      </SponsorOffice>
      <SponsorOffice>
              <OfficeName>There</OfficeName>
              <OfficeCode>3</OfficeCode>
      </SponsorOffice>
</SponsorOfficelist>

I would like to write a xsl file to load this into
combo box.  The combo box will this place the
officename and the value for each officename will be
the officecode.  Please help me, I couldn't find the
way to make it work.

Thanks all helps!