xsl-list

Load xml into combo box

2003-06-20 10:32:59
Hi all,
I have the following xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SponsorOfficelist>
        <SponsorOffice>
                <OfficeName>Somewhere </OfficeName>
                <OfficeCode>1</OfficeCode>
        </SponsorOffice>
        <SponsorOffice>
                <OfficeName>Here</OfficeName>
                <OfficeCode>2</OfficeCode>
        </SponsorOffice>
        <SponsorOffice>
                <OfficeName>There</OfficeName>
                <OfficeCode>3</OfficeCode>
        </SponsorOffice>
</SponsorOfficelist>

I would like to write a xsl file to load this into
combo box.  The combo box will this place the
officename and the value for each officename will be
the officecode.  Please help me, I couldn't find the
way to make it work.

Thanks all helps!

=====
"It is essential to know that to be a happy person, a happy family, a happy
society, it is very crucial to have a good heart, that is very crucial,"
Dalai Lama