xsl-list

RE: RE: grouping by unique...

2003-06-19 10:05:20
From: Vasu Chakkera [mailto:vasucv(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 10:42 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] grouping by unique...

For a newcomer to this List , This looks more of a "How to
Speak English"
forum.
Looks very odd to see non technical stuff going across
multiple threads in a
technical forum like this.

Even odder is that Tommie hasn't already unlimbered the clue-bat and
"reminded" us of the purpose of the list.

But you are correct: this has drifted waaaay off-topic.  Let's get this back
to XSL/XSLT, please.

cheers,
b. (otherwise I'll start the "how do you pronounce 'Linux'" thread)

| brian martinez
brian(_dot_)martinez(_at_)cendant(_dot_)com |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |