xsl-list

RE: grouping by unique...

2003-06-19 03:39:25

I think we have traveled a bit far a field from XSL unless you can work
the
whole pronunciation thing into the translate function...

:) I like it...

But just to finish the thread off where it started:  There is nothing worse
than pronouncing something in your mind, and then hearing spoken it in a
completely different way.  I had heard that Muench was pronounced 'munch' by
those in the know, so I changed from saying 'moo - ench - ian' to 'munch -
ian'.  Now I find I should be saying 'minch - ian'... (or DC's suggestion of
'usings keys' :)

So 'minch - ian' it is then.

cheers
andrew

ps. Is .gif pronounced guh-if or jif then?

---