xsl-list

Re: XSL book recommendations

2003-06-18 12:34:40
I ordered for my wife Jeni Tennison's "Beginning XSLT".

Hope that amazon.com will be able to find and ship a copy.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

"Drew McLellan" <dru(_at_)dreamweaverfever(_dot_)com> wrote in message
I've searched the archives but can't find anything specific on this topic.

Can anyone recommend a good overall XSL reference book?
My preferred style is a functionality walk-through with practical usage
examples.

Is there anything like that that anyone could recommend?

As this is a little OT, feel free to reply privately and I'll summarize
back to the list.

Many thanks,

--
drew mclellan