xsl-list

RE: xsl:number problem

2003-06-18 09:37:35
At 10:08 AM 6/18/2003, you wrote:
I think that the key to solve my problem is to find the TOTAL NUMBER of productId in my xml tree.

Charlene -- this might be where you're going wrong. :-> Don't dive into the solution until you've described what you want (your output) in terms of its relation to what you have (your input) -- not how to get from here to there.

This is the key to XSLT success, and to solving any problem with XSLT.

Cheers,
Wendell

    "Thus I make my own use of the telegraph, without consulting
     the directors, like the sparrows, which I perceive use it
     extensively for a perch." -- Thoreau