xsl-list

Re: xsl:number problem

2003-06-18 07:02:19

I hope you can shed some light on what I did wrong.  Please let me know
if I haven't made myself clearer.

your messages are not clear at all.
You are showing fragments of code like this
 <xsl:attribute name="Row">

which would generate an attribute, then claiming that the output is
The output is :
1
2
3
4

which is just text with no markup so it presumably isn't the output from
the stylesheet that you showed. As your XSl code is not doing what you
want, it would be more helpful not to show it as it just confuses the
issue.

Just give a small well formed XML example input and a small well formed
example XML desired output and describe what teh relation shoulkd be
then someone might have a chnance to help you.

David