xsl-list

RE: href problem...using CDATA needed?

2003-06-13 13:59:24
Brian,

That is how I originally had it. Tom tells me to get my html working, it's
not an xslt problem. But it appears to be something I'm doing wrong with the
@url reference...?

Regardless of my template etc., why would THIS work:

        <xsl:template match="link">
        </xsl:template>

and NOT this:

        <xsl:template match="link">
'toolbar=1,
                        menubar=1, resizable=1, dependent=0, status=0,
                        width=400, height=300, left=25, top=25')">
        <xsl:apply-templates/></a>
        </xsl:template>

Thanks,

Kathy

p.s. to Tom Passin: I only understood part of what you replied, my real
confusion is the
comment that I shouldn't be using <xsl:apply-templates/> to the above.
Without it, I do not get my link in the document. I'm using recursive
templates to build a work instruction document, applying to <steps>, <para>,
etc. Some of what ended up with was trial and error using responses from
this list. Believe it or not, my xml/xsl now appears to work except for this
one thing!