xsl-list

How is Schematron affected by XSLT/XPath 2.0?

2003-06-09 14:05:35
How is Schematron affected by the imminent changes in XSLT 2.0 and XPath
2.0?  Can I validate that elements/attributes follow XSDL [1] data
types?  Do I have to use a new style sheet for compiling Schematron
files?  Are there any incompatibilities with the old version?

--
Jimmy Cerra

] "I had to learn very early not to limit
]  myself due to others limited imagination."
]  - Dr. Mae C. Jemison

[1] Xml Schema Definition Language