xsl-list

RE: xslt-processor in perl?

2003-07-28 06:43:31
AxKit ( apache project ) is what I use in such circumstances, though you need
to go through the fun of mod_perl.

gl, jim fuller

-----Original Message-----
From: "Braumüller, Hans" [mailto:H(_dot_)Braumueller(_at_)hanseorga(_dot_)de]
Sent: 28 July 2003 14:32
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] xslt-processor in perl?

Hi friends,

i was asking me if it exist a xslt-processor in a perl-module
ready to use?

I am looking for a way to install server-side transformations
on a virtual shared host, where i do hot have access to the
root neither sh-commandline, where php and perl, is enabled
with current versions, but not sablotron or other xst-engines.

Maybe as a alternative someone knows for Germany a good web
hosting service which have an xslt-processor installed ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Mail Art Not War!