xsl-list

Re: xslt-processor in perl?

2003-07-29 02:40:26
On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 09:37:07AM +0200, "Braumüller, Hans" wrote:
Is there any tutorial and faq(s) where i can try setting up a perl
script where it reads an xml-file and xslt-file and
outputs and html-file ?

The synopsis shown when you type "perldoc XML::LibXSLT" does just that.

My second question is if XML::LibXSLT is 100% xslt 1.0. ?

Yes, XML::LibXSLT is a wrapper around the excellent libxslt library,
which to my knowledge is 100% compliant.

If you have any further questions about XML/XSLT processing and perl,
then take a look at the perl-xml mailinglist, see
http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/listinfo/perl-xml for details.

--
Bart.