xsl-list

paragraph indenting xsl:fo

2003-07-13 06:07:04
Hello all,
I had sent this mail before. I got responces to check up with the JFOR
amiling list for my problem. I am not sure if I posted my problem correct.
so I thought It is worth reposting it . Here is what I want. The output
should look like....

MY SUB-TITLE

my text goes here..this text should go till the line end and when it flows
down, It    must NOT  start from the first column position( dont know if i
called this corretly.what I mean my first column position is  the column
position  where  MY SUBTITLE Started.In other words the output must look
like how it is in this paragraph...

I am sure there is an answer for this somewhere out there.I am just not
being able to get it. I tried various tricks but nothing worked.I would be
thankful if some one please help me in this.

Cheers