xsl-list

Re: Expected token 'eof' encountered '['

2003-07-09 09:47:07

  I'm using XSL and I swear that this same code
        <xsl:when test=".[genre='Romance']">
  though not correct was running/rendering

back then you were probably using the language known here usually as
wd-xsl but microsoft unhelpfully call XSL in tehir documentation.
The construct is legal in that language, but that language is almost
completely different from XSLT.

At some point you've converted your stylesheets to XSLT and so this
contruct doesn't work.

wd-xsl is a deprecated microsoft system, not supported in current msxml
releases.

David