xsl-list

Process External XML source with XSLT

2003-07-09 09:24:59
Hello,

My challenge is this:

I have an XML source sitting out on the web somewhere.  I would like to
create an XSLT stylesheet (and/or xml source which reference both external
xml source and xslt stylesheet) that I can open from anywhere - namely a
clients desktop and parse the external XML source.  Assume that the client
has IE 6.0 +.
So, IE 6 can parse an XML source who has an external XSLT and return well
formed HTML.

Am I like way out there?  Or is this possible?
I've looked into the xinclude element, but I dont' think IE 6.0 knows what
to do with this.

Thanks for the guidance.

Karl