xsl-list

Re: (SOLVED)url query works with mozilla; not IE

2003-07-07 01:43:07
First, thank you to the people who responded.
It was helpful making a scaled down version of
what I was trying to do as well as viewing
content directly generated by 'php' as opposed
to a browser.

I got it working by passing the variable as an
argument and changing the input type from
an image (where x,y values were being passed)
to hidden (with a button).