xsl-list

Re: RuntimeException : Programmers's assertion from xsl transform

2003-07-04 08:25:28
Thanks for the replys.

I don't know what I did, but the fault went away with some fiddling.

THEN came the xsl errors :-( I've got the ones mentioned, but there's loads
in the logic that need sorting. Expect more posts :-)

Cheers

Simon.

All have a good weekend ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 2:55 PM
Subject: RE: [xsl] RuntimeException : Programmers's assertion from xsl
transform

I am getting a run time error from an xsl transform, but I
don't have a clue what this means. Any help would be
greatfully recieved. I've included part of the code where I
think the problem may lie.

"java.lang.RuntimeException: Programmer's assertion in
getNextStepPos: unknown stepType: -1"

This message is clearly an internal diagnostic from your XSLT processor,
so it would be rather helpful if we knew which processor you were
running.

Michael Kay