xsl-list

RE: cookie not working inNetscape

2003-07-01 23:56:52
 Hi All,

thank you for the reply,

Actually,
onload event problem is solved using   mr.Martinez's
demonstration.
I appliciate.

but, I coudn't find any bug report about
"the problem with onload event in XSLT and Netscape"
in both Official site(netscape site, w3c site).

I would like to make clear that the reason
why "Place the script inside the <body> tag,
or otherwise re-write it so that it work in Netscape."
and whether it is standard cording .

Thanks for any hint,

Yuki N

thanks for the indication,
this is not cookie problem, but onload event
problem.

but...
i need to use onload event in XSLT(IE, NN both).

If you must use the onload event to trigger the
JavaScript, and you have to
do the transformation in the browser, then you're at
the mercy of the
browser's XSLT implementation, and as I've already
demonstrated for you, the
Mozilla XSLT processor has an apparent bug that
prevents your original
stylesheet from working.

So your two workarounds seem to be:

1) Place the script inside the <body> tag, or
otherwise re-write it so that
it will work on Netscape (and at this point it
becomes an HTML/JavaScript
question, not XSLT).

2) Do the transformation on your server and serve
HTML output.

hth,
b.