xsl-list

RE: cookie not working inNetscape

2003-07-01 06:51:05
From: N Y [mailto:yukinz_jp(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)jp]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:07 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] cookie not working inNetscape

thanks for the response,

HTML page works fine in IE5, Netscape 7.02.
XSLT page works fine in IE5, but does not work in Netscape
7.02.
So,I'm having a problem with cookie in my XSLT.

Thanks for any hint,

Yuki N

Very interesting.

It's not a problem with *your* XSLT--I tried both your HTML and your
stylesheet in the same browsers, and got the same results.

However, when I moved the code from the "onload" handler to the body of your
document, like so:

        <script
type="text/javascript">setCookie('HOGE');getCookie();</script>

it worked in Netscape.  For some reason, when serializing the output, the
browser doesn't trigger the onload event.  I would consider this a bug in
Transformiix.  (A quick Bugzilla search over at mozilla.org revealed a quite
lengthy list of XSLT-related issues.)

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez
brian(_dot_)martinez(_at_)cendant(_dot_)com |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |