xsl-list

Re: Different Colors for Alternating Rows

2003-07-01 13:29:16

That is very odd. It works for me and obviously for Americo as well.

The xsl:when line should look like this, note the quotes around true. This is
a string comparsion.

        <xsl:when test="$even='true' ">

If this is how you have it can you send me a copy of your XSL and XML and I
will have a look through it. Perhaps better to just email me this directly
to avoid wasting bandwidth.

Kev.