xsl-list

(unknown)

2003-07-01 03:06:52

I am attempting to rewrite some xsl that currently transforms into html to
produce XHTML

The first issue was when the output was set to XML, the greater than symbol
in a javascript condition was converted to >

as it must be to be well formed XHTML.

To fix this I replaced the greater than with
      <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">><</xsl:text>

that will make your file not well formed, and so not XHTML.

David