xsl-list

(unknown)

2003-07-01 02:40:07
I am attempting to rewrite some xsl that currently transforms into html to
produce XHTML

In the process I have hit a problem with some javascript embedded in the
XSL (I cannot move into external file, has XSL within the script).

The first issue was when the output was set to XML, the greater than symbol
in a javascript condition was converted to >
To fix this I replaced the greater than with
      <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">><</xsl:text>

I then wrapped the all the javascript within a XSL:COMMENT which then broke
the above and I have &gt; appearing in the resultant javascript..

Can anybody offer any suggestions

TIA Steve Jones