xsl-list

Beginning XSLT availability (Was: Re: Re: quick xpath question)

2003-07-01 02:55:00
Hi,

One such book is Jeni Tennison's:

"Beginning XSLT"

Amazon ships it with some delays -- I am not aware of the best place
to buy it online.

"Beginning XSLT" is getting harder to get hold of since Wrox went
under. There's the possibility that some copies will be remaindered
after the end of July, so trying sites that sell remaindered copies,
such as http://bargainbookstores.com/, might be worthwhile.

However, along with a lot of the rest of Wrox's books, it's been
bought by Apress and we're hoping to get a small print run out so that
it will be available again soon through normal channels.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison