xsl-list

Re: addParameter method and MSXML

2003-08-23 01:29:10
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Rojas-Rennke" <brr(_at_)4dv(_dot_)net>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 5:13 PM
Subject: RE: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML

Hello Joe,

  Thanks for the response. I do have the msxml 'help' file,
but as I am not a C++ or VB programmer, it is just
headache-inducing for me. I noticed the IXSL Proc bit, but
invoking it is a puzzle to me. As to the 'built in object browser' and
MS Word, etc- que?

If you open a blank document in Word or Excel and press alt+F11 then the VB
editor appears. If you then open Tools|References you can pick Microsoft XML
version...
OK this box closed and press F2. Change list box at top to show MSXML2. Type
addParameter into search box. It's not as good as the help files but...
I was hoping for something more succinct to my situation.
I was going on the "teach a man to fish" line.
But thanks for trying..

- Flashlight

--

Joe