xsl-list

RE: flat file transformation: Splitting and merging of OpenOffice 1.1Documents

2003-08-23 01:02:23
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com wrote:

Congratulations on engineering a solution. I had been looking at this off and
on during the week, but I have been busy, so I didn't have enough time to
devote to it. I am not at work today, and so just sat down at my
computer with the intention of cracking the problem.

My idea was similar to yours, but instead of using an external file, I was
planning to create a variable to hold the positions of each <text:h
text:style-name="Heading 1.1" text:level="1">Level1</text:h> and compare the
position of each element as I processed it to the appropriate element in
the variable.

I may just do it as an exercise. If I get it working, I'll send you the file.

This was very usefull to me since I am also doing some documentation
management with openOffice files. Cheers.

Jarkko

Jarkko Moilanen          "The box said that is needs
Researcher                Windows 95 or better... So I
jm60697 at uta.fi         installed Linux."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
GSM: +358 50 3766 927
* ITCM | Information Technology and Crisis Management
* http://www.itcm.org