xsl-list

RE: how to close html tags : link, meta,...

2003-08-13 03:21:01
This just means that it doesn't make sense to send XHTML to IE,
because it
doesn't support it. Where's the news here?

Not really.  The xhtml method of xslt 2.0 will produce <div></div>, not
understand xml - which I find perfectly reasonable.

What I find less reasonable, is that we are allowed d-o-e and all that
comes with it, but we are not allowed a minimise="no". It causes no
problems, is still xml, doesn't even break well-formedness etc.  It is
only A Good Thing.

andrew