xsl-list

RE: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO scaling embedded SVG

2003-09-25 11:38:28
-----Original Message-----
From: cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com

explanation is still a bit murky. Are they saying that I will
have to change the dimensions in the SVG file itself and then not
bother including the scaling attributes?

For the moment: yes. I'm not sure whether SVG-scaling will already be
implemented in FOP 1.0 (still under heavy construction, I'm afraid), so
perhaps it would be best to subscribe to (or, at least keep a close eye on)
the FOP-user list, where one of the developers will gladly provide you with
these details... and you'll be amongst the first to receive notification
when it gets released.

Greetz,

Andreas Delmelle