xsl-list

Re: element selection based on attribute value not working - xsl, fop, pdf

2003-09-19 06:48:38
  However, I never knew that the code will behave in such a way when
  deployed/run in VisualAge (VAJ) test environment
  or WepSphere App Server environment.

Yes, really I meant that you need to find out which of the following is
happening.

Your attribute is uppercase in the input to xalan but xalan is not
matching it this woult be  a bug in xalan but I'd be surprised if this
is teh case.

or

your test environment is downcasing your attributes before passing it to
the xslt engine in which case of course xalan will see purpose=..
This would seem to be unhelpful...

David