xsl-list

Re: element selection based on attribute value not working - xsl, fop, pdf

2003-09-19 06:14:45
Hi David,
      The attribute PURPOSE was in UPPER-CASE in my source XML. I was
careful enough to
catch such primitive level bugs while coding, which generally consumes a
lot of time in fixing otherwise.

However, I never knew that the code will behave in such a way when
deployed/run in VisualAge (VAJ) test environment
or WepSphere App Server environment.

My surprise is that why the same code with same environment (i.e. in VAJ)
is running fine with my standalone Java application ?
i.e. running in the main() method of the java application.

Regards,
Vinod Agarwal.

David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>@lists.mulberrytech.com on
09/19/2003
02:53:19 PM

Please respond to xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

Sent by:    owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com