xsl-list

Re: choosing what to include based on XML

2003-09-09 09:25:27
On Tuesday 09 Sep 2003 16:20 pm, David Carlisle wrote:
The usual advice is instead of trying to call the main code with a
parameter, put teh main code in an included file and then call dufferent
top level stylesheets that iuncludes the common code depending on which
skin config you want.

How do you switch on the value of the skin, when that is buried in the source
XML ?
We're using Cocoon as the framework to drive this, and I can't see a way of
doing that...

--
Tom C
"Land of the free, home of the brave... you have to be brave to live there and