xsl-list

Re: Size limit for input file , while transforming ??

2003-09-03 22:16:34
Hi Dipesh,
  If you provide excessive data(XML..) to a
process(XSLT processor) for processing, it is bound to
crash!

Regards,
Mukul

--- Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh(_at_)mailbox(_dot_)syr(_dot_)edu> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know whether any limit is set for
the input xml file when it
is processed ?

Can i use a input xml file which is of few GB for
processing ? Suppose I am
having file of 10 GB and I am trasforming it , will
my processing be crashed ?
I am usign msxsl engine.

As per I guess only memory is constraint and process
will be slow but it wont
crash. The only effect on the performace point of
view is that the processing
will be slow. Am i right ?

Please throw some lights on this issue.

Regards,