xsl-list

RE: adding a namespace to a stylesheet automatically

2003-10-29 04:04:55
Yeah, I've done some playing with this a little while back.  Try this
out:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
        <xsl:param name="prefix">prefix</xsl:param>
        <xsl:param name="namespace">www.namespace.com</xsl:param>
        <xsl:template match="/">
                <xsl:apply-templates select="*"/>
        </xsl:template>
        <xsl:template match="*">
                <xsl:element name="{$prefix}:{local-name()}"
namespace="{$namespace}">
                        <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
                        <xsl:apply-templates/>
                </xsl:element>
        </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I've not used it in a while, but from what I remember it worked fine.
It doesn't prefix the attributes, though - only the elements.

Allan