xsl-list

RE: importing stylesheets from remote host

2003-10-20 15:08:57
Andreas,

the default behaviour is to look for the imported
stylesheets on the host where the transformation
happens (in my case this would be host A). That's not
what i want since all of my stylesheets reside on the
remost host B and I am tryiong to avoid hardcoding
host B within each <xsl:import>.

James

--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l(_dot_)delmelle(_at_)pandora(_dot_)be>
wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: klute

Now, i'd like to import several other stylesheets
within the "main" stylesheet using <xsl:import>
(with
all stylesheets residing in the same dir on remote
host(B). Is it possible to force the transformer
"assume" that the stylsheets being imported reside
on
the same host as the "main" stylesheet being
loaded?

Curious... I would assume that to be default
behaviour if the main xsl
references the others by means of relative urls.

Do you really need to *force* this?

Greetz,

Andreas

 XSL-List info and archive: