xsl-list

RE: how to insert/include the text/data in a separate (but local) .css file into an HTML O/P using XSL

2003-10-02 14:53:04
No, it links it -- sorry, I did not read the whole thread. I read that you
wanted xinclude in the browser and what I gave you would basically do
something similar.

Best,
-Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-
list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of SANWAL, ABHISHEK
(HP-Houston)
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 2:28 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

  @import "css/default.css";

Question - will this "insert" the CSS text into the HTML file or plainly
link to the external .css file?
- From my knowledge it wont be embedded, but it will be linked ( I
think)

As such I wanted to not link to a CSS file but embed it just in case
someone saves the file locally and then emails it to someone else.

If this thing does that, then I have learned something new about CSS
@import.

I shall definitely give your suggestion a try.

Thanks,

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek(_dot_)sanwal(_at_)hp(_dot_)com

(but local) .css file into an HTML O/P using XSL

Hi,

Why not just do this and save the bandwidth:

  @import "css/default.css";

Best,
-Rob