xsl-list

Re: Re: Style Sheet Editor Recommendations

2003-11-18 11:13:46
Hi guys,

    Also you can try Stylus Studio:

http://www.sonicsoftware.com/products/sonic_stylus_studio/index.ssp

    One of the cool things about this is a "Back-map stack" which comes up
to show you what part of the stylesheet created a particular line of output
when you click on a line of output in the output preview.  Unfortunately,
it's not free.......

Tom

yguaba(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br wrote:

Hello Constantin,