xsl-list

Re: RE: Check if text is before an tag or not

2003-11-12 05:29:27
I didn't change the XML, don't worry :-). The main boss of the library did,
cause things weren't correct (the guys before us changed the XML, he said, and
he hadn't seen it)... well anyway...

Jup, I want to process the nodes in orde of appearance, but the only problem is
that there is normal text and tags together. I mean, in the example shown, you
see that there is a <name>-tag, then text, then again name-tag and then again
text. The name tags have to be clickable (javascript function I use). Forgot to
tell this one, sorry.

 xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com wrote:

It's a big project, and you're changing the XML a bit when the project
is nearly done?

You seem to want to process the nodes in the order in which they appear
in the source document. I'm having trouble understanding why that's a
problem. It's what  does by default.

Michael Kay