xsl-list

RE: generating xml from xml

2003-11-10 11:44:29
At 12:23 PM 11/10/2003, you wrote:
Thanks for all of you for your suggestions. It works great.
But I am wondering is there any way I can do this by not saying "Trade" node in my xsl.

Sure, "Trade/*" is just a guess at an appropriate match pattern based on the input sample you sent. You can match the elements any way that works for your data. (You only need a way to distinguish between elements that you want handled like this, and other elements.)

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez