xsl-list

Browse xml files in folders

2003-12-08 04:14:55
Hello

My .xslt file is in a directory FatherFolder
I would like to browse all the Children Folders of FatherFolder.
Each child folder contains a file A.xml (the name is the same in each child
folder, the XML structure is also the same, but the values of attributes
differ).

How can I do something like a loop to browse all the child folder of the
current directory, and include (or import) each of the XML files in my .XSLT
?

PS:note that every child folder also contains a .xslt file containing the
information I need. That means that I may import .xml or .xslt from every
child folder, and it would be perfect.

Thanks a lot

Benjamin