xsl-list

Re: \

2003-12-04 09:55:02

But then my question about SAXON (in a separate message). Do I misunderstand
something again or is the behaviour is non-conformant? I am asking because
I am implementing URL handling for my program (not XSLT processor) and am
trying
to put it right. I hoped I could use the existing code as a sample.

Yes our messages seem to be crossing badly:-)

Mike might possibly be a better person than me to talk about saxon
internals:-) but I would guess (never having looked at the internals)
that it just calls some standard Java uri handling class to handle the
uris and so what the system does with "\" and file name mapping is
as much a function of which JVM you are using as it is a function of
saxon.

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew